Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Ready with PurpleMoon Creations...





Hello Hello My Dears !

Hope you all had a great start to your week?
Mine was okay, i work in Fashion in RL for those new to the blog, and today the weather was not the best so the shop was a bit quiet, so i had alot of time to redecorated, thats always fun, but I like it more when I get to style out the Ladies that come into the shop !

Then its great I get to style away here on my blog aswell.

So today im getting ready for my Spring Shopping with this cool and timeless outfit from PurpleMoon Creations called Riley featuring a light blouse and high waist pants, out in 2 pack featuring a ton of colors and patterns for the blouse and chic solid colors for the pants to match.

Grabing my Shey bag and sunglasses from Eclectica and im totally spring ready!!
Hope you all enjoy and happy Shopping !!




The Styling 

Outfit : :: PM ::  - Riley Set

Necklace : LaGyo - Charlotte SET - White

Sunglasses : Eclectica -  Pastel Sunnies

Bag : Shey  - Kentucky Handbag

HairTRUTH HAIR -  Roux -  light blondes

Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara       
 
Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph            
 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA    
 
Skin :  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Megan Applier 


Poses : Ma Vie


Location : Meauxle Bureaux

2 comments: