Monday, May 16, 2016

Fairy tears




Hello My Lovely Readers

Today im showing of the stunning and unique roxaane full body jewelry from FINESMITH in a beautiful new spring ready color, this set is called fairy tears and includes 8 Pieces,for face and body.


Also please remember that F I N E S M I T H
IS launching the

*** EVERLASTING SALE ***

EVERYTHING IN THE STORE - 100L


ALSO AVAILABLE ON MARKETPLACE
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/35528



The Styling 

Jewelry : F I N E S M I T H  -  ROXAANE FAIRY TEARS

Hair : Tableau Vivant \\  - Editorial \ Southern wind

Eyeshadow : .:JUMO:. - Fuzz Glitter

Lips : .:JUMO:. - Glazed Lips  


Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara       
 
Eyes :IKON -   -   Triumph Eyes - Starfall
 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA    
 
Skin :  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Megan Applier


Poses : <K&S> ~Temptress~  

No comments:

Post a Comment