Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Better Me

Hello Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend,spending time with your loved ones or doing what you love best!
I had a bit of a bump in the road this weekend, something happened that I did not see comeing, I spent alot of time and energy on this project and suddenly out of nowhere I get voted out, and not in a good way.
First of it made me really sad, thinking what did i do wrong and what could i have done better!?
Why is it that when we get kicked down by someone or just something bad happens we always look to ourself first and think is must be me ?
Well No more for me, after alot of thinking and and going over it in my head and with my partner, I decided, to come out of this better and stronger!
When something kicks you down remember to get back up and show them its their loss!!



So after these ramblings , it is time to talk about todays styling!!
Im showing of from FINESMITH, a very timeless and sexy corset gown in a soft pale blue color, along with beautiful and light jewelry in gold metal featuring leaves with a stone in the center of each leaf!
This lovely set is the new group gift for VIP members, could it get any better? Also the gown can be found and bought in other stunning and spring ready colors, at the FINESMITH Mainstore!

Also *** EVERLASTING SALE ***

EVERYTHING IN THE FINESMITH STORE - 100L


ALSO AVAILABLE ON MARKETPLACE
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/35528

 AS WELL OUR GROUP GIFT SHELFS offer ALL times GIFTS


 *NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
 *NO SMALL LETTERS

Hope you all enjoy and have a great day <3


The Styling 

Dress and Jewelry : F I N E S M I T H - SHAY WHITEBLUE -@Group Gift

Nails : **{FORMANAILS}** - BALLERINA-2

Hair : TRUTH HAIR - Bronwyn

Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara       
 
Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph            
 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA    
 
Skin :  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Megan Applier 

Poses
Di's Opera  

No comments:

Post a Comment